Today’s message is for business owners in the restaurant and retail industries.
Scheduling isn’t an easy task for organizations with irregular shifts and a degree of unpredictability in day-to-day staffing needs. Is your organization being tripped up by the following common employee scheduling pitfalls?
3. Lack of Employee Involvement
Effective scheduling is essential for quality customer service, high employee loyalty, and maximum profitability.
Workforce Management Suite with TimeSimplicity
Workforce Management Suite from Access1Source can transform employee scheduling.
- Create schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- System automation finds eligible employees to cover open shifts.
- View schedules by group, week, and color codes.
- Fill last minute shift vacancies within seconds.
- Reduce overstaffing and overtime with customized system warnings.
- Employee Self Service empowers staff to handle their own shift trades.
Affordable Workforce Management Suite will simplify your employee scheduling. Call Access1Source at 480.784.4440 to schedule a demo.
Access1Source offers Workforce Management Suite, the powerful, fully-integrated Workforce Management Suite that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and company.
Workforce Management Suite includes TimeSource Plus, TimeSimplicity, and TimeWorks Mobile. Workforce Management Suite is designed for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and decrease labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our Access1Source ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with Workforce Management Suite in minutes. Contact us today to book a demo.